Cisco & Co is a growing certified public accounting firm. For more than 20 years, we have helped clients maintain their financial viability and plan for the future.
Working for Cisco & Co:
- Gain a professional and flexible work environment to suit your needs.
- Find your strengths and capitalize on them.
- Take your career to the next level with continued learning and training encouraged.
- Experience a work environment based on family values and a hometown atmosphere.
- Our customers are more than a number.
Benefits of Working at Cisco & Co:
- Flexible & seasonal work hours
- Family friendly and professional work environment
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation & holiday pay
- Continued education opportunities
We are currently accepting resumes for these positions:
Seeking a position with a reputable, local growing certified public accounting firm? Enjoy a variety of accounting work? Value a family-friendly environment with seasonal flexible work hours?
We are seeking a highly-motivated Staff Accountant to join our team of seasoned professionals.
- Client accounting
- Payroll preparation
- General ledger entry and preparation
- Personal tax return, partnership, corporate tax return preparation
Qualifications & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Ultra Tax Software
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks & Quickbooks online
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Two-plus years of hands-on experience with tax return preparation
- Prefer minimum of Associate’s Degree, however, will consider years of experience in lieu of degree