Helpful Links & Resources
Cisco & Co has provided a list of various helpful links to financial resources, government sites, world news sites and more. Please visit our Resources Blog for articles specific to accounting, tax help and similar topics.
- Current Exchange Rates – Chart the US Dollar against any foreign currency.
- Mortgage, Bank, Lending, and Interest Rates – Updated information on rates that are constantly changing.
- Money Magazine – Check stock quotes and keep up to date on the day’s financial news.
- MSN Money – Information for personal finance needs.
- Market Watch by Dow Jones – Links to financial news, stock quotes, IRA resources, etc.
- Social Security Administration – The Social Security Administration provides retirement, medicare, disability and other benefits.
- U.S. Small Business Association – This site is dedicated to providing programs and services to help your small business start, grow and succeed.
- U.S. Department of Commerce – A link to the official site.
- Federal Citizen Information Center – This is an online catalog of free and low-cost federal publications, as well as important consumer information.
- Marketing Essentials – Internet Marketing Strategists
- Celina-Mercer County Chamber of Commerce
- Southwestern Auglaize County Chamber of Commerce
- New Bremen, Ohio Website
- Minster, Ohio Website
- Celina, Ohio Website
- St. Marys, Ohio Website
- Wapakoneta, Ohio Website
- Van Wert, Ohio Website
- Versailles, Ohio Website
- Greenville, Ohio Website
- Lima, Ohio Website
- New Knoxville, Ohio Website